Have you ever stopped to think about those smells that remind you of a baby? A certain soap or fabric softener? Fresh baby powder? Zinc-oxicide? Oh that last one confuses you? Zinc is the main incrediant in most rash creams ... and the smell that is in my house forever. Apparently the 4 year old would like me to believe this all happened by miracle. The cream opened up by itself and smeared itself in a 2 inch thick layer across half of the hardwood floors in the living room. Yes a miracle indeed! Why do I not believe this is the case? Because the 4 year olds hands are greasy and smell of zinc! Punishment was of course put into motion - ending with him being in his room for the rest of the day. This may not be as bad as he could have gotten, but for the time being it is the safest place for him to be so harm does not come upon him tonight.
While scrubbing the floors four times over, I had a thought about how great life would be if we were lucky enough to win the $82 million dollar lottery this week. I believe my thoughts are not original, but shared by every stay at home mom out there. What would I do with the money? Hire a nanny and go back to work! Ah yes, a 40 hour break every week and no smell of zinc surrounding me ... what a life!!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment